Inside this eBook of 63 Double-Page Scrapbook Sketches, you’ll discover 63 sketches for you to use in your personal scrapbooking projects. These sketches will give you endless hours of scrapping fun and possibilities!
Armed with these sketches, you don’t have to stare aimlessly at your blank scrapbook papers anymore. With single-page sketches, a balanced look is easy to achieve. But scrapping double-page layouts can be a challenge, because you’re dealing with more photos and a bigger piece of “real estate”.
When you don’t know where to place your photos and elements to achieve a balanced look, precious minutes or even hours can be easily wasted away…
So here’s where double-page sketches come in. They can be a very helpful tool for scrapbookers, especially beginners. If you use sketches, there’s no more wasting of minutes or even hours as you wonder how best to piece together a pleasing two-page spread scrapbook layout.
Just imagine how your wasted time could have been used to create more new pages! Try using these sketches and experience for yourself how they take away the layout arrangement guesswork, let you scrapbook faster, and give you more time for creative play.
With a collection of 63 sketches for you to choose from, you simply decide on which sketch to use and you are well on your way to playing around with your photos, paper, embellishments and creating attractive scrapbook pages that wow your friends and family.
Ever since I experienced the ease and time-saved using sketches, I hardly scrapbook without a sketch these days. Especially now that I’m a mom to an active baby, my free time is very limited.
So if I do get a chance to scrapbook, I want to make each little block of time counts! If you have very little free time like me, make full use of sketches to help you scrapbook more efficiently.
Take a look at one of the scrapbook layouts I’ve created based on Scrapbook Sketch No. 2 from the eBook…
Scrapbook Sketch No. 2
(I’ve followed the sketch rather closely with little variations. Instead of a concave title design, I changed it to a straight down torn paper edge. I’ve matted the two photos on the left, and I’ve added a few elements to add more spark to the layout.)
Here’s another layout I’ve put together based on Scrapbook Sketch No. 32 from the eBook…
Scrapbook Sketch No. 32
(Once again, I followed the sketch very closely except for the photo-strip on the left, instead of 4 photos I used only 3. And I didn’t mat the photos on the right.)
Check out my sample scrapbook sketches…
To see more samples of my two-page sketches, click here!
If you’ve enjoyed the sample sketches and feel that these sketches will help you create more eye-pleasing layouts and slash your scrapping time, you can buy the entire collection of 63 scrapbook sketches as an instant download now.
Available now as an instant download…
I’m excited to offer you 63 Double-Page Scrapbook Sketches as an instant download at $12! That works out to 19 cents per sketch. As a downloadable ebook, there’s no shipping fee, no waiting time and it doesn’t matter where you are in the world.
Please note that there’s no physical book but as an instant download, you can print out the whole eBook on your home computer.
Each of these sketches allows you the freedom to create as many scrapbook pages as you like. If there’s a sketch that you particularly like, feel free to apply it in your different layouts. Don’t worry, each of your layouts will look deliciously one-of-a-kind even though you might be using the same sketch over and over again… because the photos, selections of papers and embellishments that you use on each layout will be different!
Once you download the eBook, you can have the convenience to browse through these sketches offline even without an Internet connection. And if you choose to print it out, you can have the entire sketch collection of 63 sketches at your fingertips wherever you are!
Inside this sketches eBook, you’ll discover…
- An introduction to scrapbook sketches and how they are a very useful tool to your scrapbooking adventure.
- A brief description with occasional tips accompanying each of the 63 scrapbook sketches.
- This e-book is easy-to-use and well-organized, it allows you to find what you are looking for in seconds. The 63 sketches are arranged according to the number of photos. Let’s say if you wanna scrapbook a 7-photo layout, you can simply flip to the 7-photo sketches and take your pick!
- 12 bonus scrapbook sketches (with photo-size measurements) exclusive to this eBook, so you are getting 75 sketches in total! These 12 brand-new sketches have never been featured on this website or anywhere else!
- An 11-page section containing the 75 sketches (63 sketches and 12 bonus sketches) in compact sizes so you can just print this section out and have all the sketches in there. This way, you don’t even have to print out the whole eBook if you wanna save some printer ink and paper. ;)
So this eBook contains all of the following…
- 63 Double-Page Scrapbook Sketches organized according to the number of photos.
- 12 Bonus Double-Page Scrapbook Sketches with photo measurements.
- Total of 75 sketches for endless possibilities to creating beautiful scrapbook pages:
2 sketches for 4-photo layout
5 sketches for 5-photo layout
9 sketches for 6-photo layout
10 sketches for 7-photo layout
7 sketches for 8-photo layout
10 sketches for 9-photo layout
7 sketches for 10-photo layout
5 sketches for 11-photo layout
5 sketches for 12-photo layout
5 sketches for 13-photo layout
2 sketches for 14-photo layout
8 sketches for >14-photo layout
- Easy-to-use Table of Contents that leads you to exactly what you are looking for.
- 75 Sketches at A Glance – An 11-page section containing all 75 sketches (including 12 bonus sketches) in compact sizes organized according to the number of photos that you can print out for your convenience without having to print out the entire eBook!
What happens once you click the “Buy Now” button?
You will be taken to a secure order form where you can pay either via PayPal or credit card. Upon payment, you will be directed to a secure download page where you can download 63 Double-Page Scrapbook Sketches eBook to your computer.
If this does not happen automatically, just click the orange button that says “Complete your purchase”. If you missed this step, don’t worry. You will also receive an email with a secure download link. With the download link, you then click on it to save the eBook file to your computer.
This eBook is in the PDF format which you’ll need the Adobe Reader to view it. If you don’t have already have it, you can download it for free.
I would suggest saving your eBook to your Desktop so that you can always easily locate it, at anytime.
I hope you’ll have as much fun and satisfaction using these scrapping sketches as I’ve enjoyed creating them!
*only 19 cents per double-page scrapbook sketch – and you can create many scrapbook pages based on one sketch alone – and you can use these sketches as many times as you like!
Credits for “Be Yourself” layout:: Background papers: So Krafty by Krystal Hartley, Truly Red by Krystal Hartley; Elements: Deco Disc, True by Krystal Hartley, Folded Paper Strip, True by Krystal Hartley; Alpha: Computer font for title, Courier New for text, Aharoni for date
Credits for “6 Months Young” layout: Background papers: Yellow patterned paper – Paper 3 by Twoboyz00, Blue patterned paper – Paper 8 by Twoboyz00; Alpha: Narkisim for title, Segoe Print for text